Thursday, January 21, 2010

THIS OR THAT???

When at the market, it's always so difficult deciding what to purchase for the shop when there are so many wonderful furniture and accessories!  Here are a few of our favorites, some we will have in the shop, some we can special order.


I loved this sofa!  It is slipcovered in either white or natural linen.  Notice the scalloping on the back and arms. (It just might have to go in my sunroom.)

Notice the writing on this round bench.  It has burlap on the sides.  I liked the fabric so much that I ordered extra and plan to slipcover a few chairs.

This chandelier can only be described as awesome!  It is quite large and would look fantastic over a round library table.

These tables come in various sizes - large and small coffee table, round side table and demilune and are a perfect combination of rustic and metal (and look fantastic with the sofa!).

I found some wonderful grey wicker pieces that I will have in stock just in time for spring on the porch (or around your dining room table).

How cute is this!  Comes in two heights.

Couldn't get enough of these chandeliers.  Love the jute over wire look!

And, I also bought more of your favorite John Wind jewelry.  He has several new lines that I am sure  you will love.

Can't wait for you to see all the new "stuff".

P.S. - If you don't see what you want in the shop, please ask.  I have lots of resources and will be happy to look for something special.

Au Revoir!
Rachel
Brocante Home
804-438-6404
Thursday, Friday, Saturday  10-4