Monday, April 30, 2012

Moody Blues

Totally loving the Lush Look recently cropping up in the shelter magazines and at the furniture markets! Maybe time to update my look....

My new palette...

The pinstripes on these chairs for my 
library are subtle and very masculine!

Oh - how about this ikat for the DR chairs.

Two of these will look great under my
French Pine Table.

Ann thinks this coffee table would finish 
the look.


All of these items are available at Brocante Home Collection. I'll let you know what I decide to do at my home....


P.S. - Don't forget about the Design Class on Annie Sloan Chalk Paint this Sunday, May 6 from 11am-12noon at the shop. Please call or email for reservations.
Au Revoir!
Rachel
Follow us on: Facebook
Follow us on: Pinterest
To subscribe to our blog: Brocante Home Collection Blog

Summer Hours: 
Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10-4: Sunday 11-3