Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thrill of the Hunt...


Clignancourt Flea Market, Paris

I love the hunt - the hunt for antiques and vintage items for Brocante Home, that is!  It has always been as much about the search as the find, the chase, so to speak.  In fact, that is how Brocante Home got its name -  brocante is a French word for an antique or flea market.  So it is fitting that our shop reflects our love of "brocanting".  Of course, the ultimate is the Paris Flea Market, Cligancourt or Marche aux Puces de Saint-Ouen.  If you can't make it there, stop by Brocante Home and see what treasures I've uncovered!

I'll be heading out to some of my favorite brocantes next week (alas, it won't be in Paris!) and should have some new finds.  Good Hunting!

P.S. - Our Spring / Summer Hours start Wednesday, April 8th:
Wednesday - Saturday: 11am - 4pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4pm

Au Revoir!  Rachel
Brocante Home
Irvington, VA
804-438-6404
www.brocante-home.com
BrocanteHome@me.com