Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Everything Old is New Again....


Remember this table?  I started to paint this at our Design Class, Introduction to Painting.



Here is the finished table - how cute is that?  Ann has already found a great space for it at her house.



Here too is another project I have been working on.  We inherited these chairs and later found out that they are called flame chairs and are in a "deco" style.  I always liked them and decided to have them re-upholstered in an Aidan Gray fabric that I had admired.



And here is the chair re-upholstered in our new line of fabric-by-the-yard.  I think they came out beautifully!  Where shall I use them???  To see more fabrics, stop by the shop.  We have many beautiful fabrics and now, custom pillows from this selection of fabrics.

P.S.

You can now follow my blog on Facebook!  To do so, click here.
We are also uploading current photos from the Design Classes, new items at the shop and more on Flickr.  To see our Design Gallery, click here.