Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Search is Over....


Introducing the Brocante Home fabric by-the-yard program!


I looked for months for fabric to re-cover a pair of fabulous vintage chairs. Finally, I found just the perfect linen (provided by one of my and your favorite vendors no less). And, they are now offering dozens of linen and linen blends by the yard for their retail partners (that would be me) that I am making available to my favorite customers (that would be you).


You are going to love the selection available. I have fabric swatches in the shop now! Stop in and ask to see the samples. The possibilities are endless!!  So which fabric did I choose for my chairs?  Check next week's blog to find out!


But wait, there's more! We are also offering these same fabrics in a custom made pillow selection.


So stop by and see the selection for yourself. Believe me, you will love these fabrics and pillows.



P.S.- No Design Class in August.  Even designers go on vacation! The next class will be Sunday, September 5th,  from 11am - 12pm at the shop.  As always, classes are complimentary, but please call or email for a reservation.

Au Revoir!  Rachel
Brocante Home
804-438-6404

You can now follow my blog on Facebook.  To go to Facebook, click here.
You can also see photos from the Design Classes and the shop on Flickr.  To go to Flickr, click here.
I will be updating the photos on Flickr often, so be sure to check it out.