Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Update...

Welcome Summer to My Home!

Ann and I have been busy bringing a little sunshine to my home for summer. You remember last year how we "re-decorated"? Well, we've added a few items for summer to show how easy it is to change your home when you start with a neutral palette, our signature look of Brocante Style.






Just a few simple additions - pillows, new silk curtain panels, candles and some fresh flowers. Let me know what you think!  


P.S. - Congratulations to the winners of our first Brocante Style Summer Give Away :  Kimberly Garrett - $20 gift certificate to Brocante Home and Jill Day - Color Consultation at Brocante Home with Ann of Ann Carpenter Designs. 

You still have more chances to win! We are giving away four more gift certificates and color consultations. Just share my blog with a friend or friends to enter. Make sure you copy me!

Au Revoir!
Rachel, Brocanteur

To Follow us on Facebook


Fill your life with beautiful things….