Thursday, July 5, 2012

Design Class this Sunday

Inspiration Swedish Table

I love the color on this antique distressed Swedish table, and since I can't get this one, thought I might be able to create a similar look with Chalk Paint™. 

Soon to be Painted.....


I found this desk at Thrill of the Hunt in Ashland, VA ( a new Chalk Paint™ stockist!). So, on Sunday, we will transform it using:

Napoleanic Blue

Old White

Provence 

We will be focusing on three color distressing using these colors, then waxing first with clear wax, distressing to reveal all three layers of color and then finish with a wash of rustic wax.  

If you have already signed up, we will see you Sunday at the shop. The class starts at 11am. If you haven't signed up, please email or call me for a reservation. 

Au Revoir!

Rachel

Follow us on: Facebook
Follow us on: Pinterest
To subscribe to our blog: Brocante Home Collection Blog

Hours: 
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10-4 or by appointment through The Design Center
Phone: 804-438-6404      Email: brocantehome@me.com