Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Color My World!

You all know how I love a neutral environment....
But I also love to see color worked into a room. A great example of how to accomplish this is from the Belgian Design firm, Lefèvre Interiors. See how they have introduced color into their own designs. 
(all photos from their website)

Feast your eyes!

 


 




I especially love the painted furniture, perfection!

To see more painted furniture, CLICK HERE.

P.S. - We have added new furniture from one of the most respected makers of French reproduction furniture to our collection at the shop. I'll be painting these pieces over the next few weeks; please visit us to see them.

Joyeuses Fêtes!

Rachel

To join my new blog all about Chalk Paint™: Paintbrush and Pearls


To see more of: Brocante Home's Blog


HOLIDAY HOURS: 
Irvington - Wednesday thru Saturday: 10 to 4
Richmond - Tuesday thru Saturday: 10 to 6 and Sunday: 12 to 4

FOLLOW:  Facebook / Pinterest