Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stocking Stuffers

 Still have a few gifts left on your holiday gift list?


Well, we've added more Mon Bijou Jewelry to the shop just in time for your holiday shopping. 


This fabulous line by French Designer Julietta is handmade in the US and inspired by nature. It is made of pewter then silver or brass plated. Because it is handmade, each piece is unique.



I love this jewelry so much that I own many of the pieces myself. But, I still have a few pieces left on my wish list! 
Just saying.....

Joyeuses Fêtes!

Rachel

To join my new blog all about Chalk Paint™: 

Paintbrush and Pearls

To see more of: Brocante Home's Blog


HOLIDAY HOURS: 
Irvington - Wednesday thru Saturday: 10 to 4
Richmond - Tuesday thru Saturday: 10 to 6 and Sunday: 12 to 4

FOLLOW:  Facebook / Pinterest